- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Create Channel (Connection)
Creating a Channel (connection) in messaging application.
Who can perform this function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can create channel for any Trading Partner
- Tenant Administrator – Can create channel for Trading Partner owned by their Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging application.
- Verify that the Profile displayed in the top left corner of the screen is that which you wish to modify. (If it is not, select the appropriate profile from the Profile drop down menu).
- Click on Channel Tab and select Create channel sub menu option.
- Select manner of connection and click Continue.
- Select Channel Type and click on Continue.
- Enter required fields marked red.
- Click on Continue.
- Review selections and click on Submit Query.
Channel is successfully created.