- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Delete existing channel (Connection)
Who can perform this function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can delete any Channel
- Tenant Administrator – Can delete only Channel owned by their Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging application.
- Verify that the Profile displayed in the top left corner of the screen is that which you wish to modify. (If it is not, select the appropriate profile from the Profile drop down menu).
- Click on Channel tab.
- Screen defaults to Connection Channels.
- Click on channel to be deleted.
- View channel details screen is displayed. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen
- Click on Temporarily Disable Channel to disable channel.
- To Delete channel permanently Click on Permanently Delete button
- Confirmation message is displayed.
You have successfully deleted/disabled an existing Channel.