- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Add or Maintain bill-to addresses per profile
Trading Partner administrators must assign one payment account per trading partner profile. This is generally configured upon profile set up. At times, it may be necessary to create a new payment account, or change the payment account to another, existing account.
Who can perform this function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can perform for any Trading partner
- Tenant Administrator – Can perform only for Trading Partner owned by their Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging system.
- Select Profile from 'Profile menu" dropdown at top right hand corner.
- From the Administration menu, click Profile tab.
- Click Change Billing Account .
- Select an existing billing accounts for your organization from the list and click on 'Select and continue'button. OR
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click 'Add a new billing account' to create a new account.
- Enter details on presented screen and click Save.
You have successfully modified a payment account for a trading partner profile.