- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Add Users to Profile
Users may belong to more than one Trading Partner profile. Administration of a user is performed on a per-profile basis. Users listed in search action have already met the following criteria:
- received a Covisint User ID and Password.
- been approved by their Security Administrator for their organizations
- are approved by their Security Administrator to access the Covisint Connect application.
Who can perform this function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can perform for any Trading partner.
- Tenant Administrator – Can perform only for Trading Partners owned by their Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging system.
- Select Profile from 'Profile menu" dropdown at top right hand corner.
- From the Administration menu, click Profile tab.
- Click Add Users.
- Enter one or more search criteria (F.NAme, L.Name, Email ID or User ID).
- Click on Find User
- Select user form list presented.
- Click Add
You have successfully added a new user to a trading partner profile.