- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Create Trading Partner
Create Trading partner at Tenant (solution level) by messaging administrator or under a tenant (Solution) by Tenant administrator.
Who can perform this function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can create Trading partner at Tenant (Solution) level for any Tenant.
- Tenant Administrator – Can create Trading Partner for assigned Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging application
- Click ‘Administration’ tab and then click on ‘Create Profile’ sub tab
- Enter all required fields- Profile name, address and select if connection is through VAN.
- Select Sender/Receiver codes. (User can add more codes if necessary)
- Add contact details if needed
- Click ‘Continue’ button
- The 'Select Billing Account' screen is displayed.
- Select an existing payment account or add new account by entering required/desired details.
- Click Select and continue if you are selecting existing account or Save Payment account if you are adding a new payment account.
A new Trading Partner Profile is created.