- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Edit Trading Partner
Edit/update Trading partner profile
Who can perform this function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can edit any Trading partner
- Tenant Administrator – Can edit only Trading Partner owned by their Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging application.
- Verify that the Profile displayed in the top left corner of the screen is that which you wish to modify. (If it is not, select the appropriate profile from the Profile drop down menu).
- Click on Administration tab and click 'Profile tab'
- Click Edit Profile
- Edit your profile information as you wish.
- Click Save Profile. The screen refreshes, and the main Profile tab is displayed with a confirmation of the updated information.
You have successfully edited an existing trading partner profile.