- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
From message view screen, Administrators can also view additional details of a specific message. Complete the steps below to view and manage:
- Transaction summary
- Message attributes
- Process history
- Applicable carbon copy rules
- Failure details if applicable
- Documents contained in messages
Who can perform this Function?
- Messaging Administrator – Can manage Transaction of all trading Partner.
- Tenant Administrator – Can manage Transaction for Trading Partners owned by their Tenant (Solution).
- Log into Messaging application.
- Verify that the Profile displayed in the top left corner of the screen is that which you wish to search transactions. (If it is not, select the appropriate profile from the Profile drop down menu).
- From the Transactions menu, mouse over Transactions > Search Transactions and click the Search Transactions link. The Search for Transactions screen is displayed.
- Set search criteria as desired.
- Click Search . The Search Results screen is displayed.
- Click on the Message ID number.
- Summary information screen is displayed.
Perform one or more of the following:
Edit Message Attributes
View Message data
a. Click View Message Data. The Payload details are displayed. b. Search and select the line item detail of the payload you wish to view.
Download Sender's data
Download Receiver data
Redeliver the message to the recipient
Click Redeliver Message. (Redeliver takes the transaction in the form that it was saved for the receiver, and delivers it again to the receiver).
You have successfully managed a transaction in current trading partner.