- 1. Roles
- 2. Accessing Messaging Application
- 3. User Administration
- 4. Tenant Administration
- 5. Trading Partner Administration
- 6. Channel Administration
- 7. Rules Administration
- 8. Services
- 8.1. Custom Services
- 8.2. Splitter Services
- 8.3. Meatadata extractor
- 8.4. Parser
- 9. Transactions/Mailbox messages
- Back to Learning Center
Delete Users form a Profile
Delete a user from a Trading partner. Users may belong to more than one profile that belong to their Tenant. Administration of a user is performed on a per-profile basis. Verify that the Profile displayed in the top left corner of the screen is that which you wish to modify. (If it is not, select the appropriate profile from the Profile drop down menu).
Who can perform this function?
Messaging Administrator - Can manage users of all Trading partners that belong to all Tenants.
Tenant (Partner) Administrator - Can manage users of all Trading partners that belong to their Tenant.
Trading Partner Administrator - Can manage users of Trading partners that they are administrator of.
- From the Administration menu, click User Administration tab.
- From the PROFILE USERS section of the screen, enable the checkbox of each user you wish to delete from the profile.
- Click Delete Checked.
- Click OK from the confirmation box to confirm this deletion. The screen refreshes, and the main User Administration tab is displayed confirming the deletion.
You have successfully deleted users from a profile.