- Covisint Developer Overview
- 1. Creating Solutions
- 2. Managing Solutions
- 3. Managing Instances
- 4. User Management
- 5. Cloud Identity Services (CIS) Branding
- Back to Learning Center
How to Restart a Node?
Restart a portal runtime node on an instance
Who can perform this function?
- Solution Center Administrator
- Solution Center Company Administrator
- Solution Center Solution Administrator
- Solution Center Instance Administrator
- Solution Center Instance Developer
- Click the Solutions tab.
- On the left panel of the Solution Center, click Solutions. A list of all the solutions for your company that have access to the solution center will be displayed.
- Select your solution by clicking on the solution name.
- Click the Instances tab. A list of all the instances for the selected solution will be displayed.
- Select an instance by clicking on the instance name to retrieve an instance.
- Click the Monitor tab. You can view the status of all the portal runtime nodes.
- Click the Restart button to restart the nodes.
- The status of the node should say Restarting.