- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Granting a Service Package to an Organization
This section illustrates how to grant a service package to an organization.
Who can perform this function?
- Log into CIS.
- Select an organization from your organization hierarchy (My Organization->View my Organization Hierarchy), or select an organization using the search option (Search->Search for Divisions in my Organization’s hierarchy).
- Click add service package.
- Select a package by clicking on the Add button.
- Review the package details. Click more info to view services associated with the package. Click Continue to successfully grant a package to this organization.
You have successfully granted a service package to an organization.