- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Removing Package from User
This section illustrates how to permanently remove the user’s access to the service package.
Who can perform this function?
- Log in to CIS.
- Search and select the desired user.
- Click the view service packages tab.
- Select the package that has been suspended.
- Under the service package status section, click the Permanently Remove Service Package button.
- Enter the removal reason and click Continue. To notify the user, check the box at the bottom.
You have successfully removed the user's access to the service package.