- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Requesting Service Package
This section illustrates how a user can request a service package. A user will only be able to request service packages available for their organization.
Who can perform this function?
A user with basic user role and above
- Log in to CIS.
- Click the My Profile menu.
- Click Request a Service Package.
- Select the desired service package by clicking the Request button.
- Review the details of the package you are requesting, enter the request reason, and click Continue.
Your service package request has been submitted successfully.