- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Suspend a Package from an Organization
This section depicts how to suspend a package from an organization.
If you suspend a package at the organization level, the package grant for the users under that organization will also be suspended.
Who can perform this function?
- Security Administrator
- Service Administrator
- Log in to CIS.
- Click the My Organization menu and select View my Organization Service Packages.
- Select the service package you wish to suspend.
- Under the status section, click the suspend button.
- Enter the suspension reason, and click the Yes, Proceed With Suspension button.
You have successfully suspended the organization’s access to the service package.