- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Unsuspend a User
This section depicts how to unsuspend a suspended user. Once you the user is unsuspended, they will be able to log into CIS.
Who can perform this function?
- Log into CIS.
- Search for suspended user.
- Under the user status section, click the Unsuspend User button.
- Enter an activation reason, and click the Yes, Activate User button.
You have successfully unsuspended the user.