- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
You can view and update your profile details, such as username, email address, phone number, company name, designation, and address details. These are the details that are provided by you during the registration process.
Who can perform this function?
- Basic user can only view and update their own profile.
- Security Administrator can view and update other user’s profile.
- Log into CIS. The home page appears.
- To view your available profile details, click the My Profile tab. The My Profile page appears. The left pane displays your available profile details, such as username, email address, phone number, company name, designation, and address details. The right pane displays the applications and communities that you are subscribed to.
- To update your profile details, click Edit and modify the details as necessary.
You have successfully updated your user profile