- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
Approve a Pending Organization Request
Who can perform this function?
- Log into CIS.
- Click the Administration menu, select pending requests and then Organization requests.
- Click to review the request to approve or reject. Check the box next to Include all divisions to review requests from all the divisions within your organization hierarchy.
- Under new organization request section, select the radio button below Approve column to approve the request, or click the radion button below Reject column, and enter the rejection reason to reject the request.
- Click Submit Decision
You have successfully submitted your decision.