- Covisint Developer Overview
- 1. Creating Solutions
- 2. Managing Solutions
- 3. Managing Instances
- 4. User Management
- 5. Cloud Identity Services (CIS) Branding
- Back to Learning Center
Managing Vanity URLs
We all know the significance of using a vanity URL - a small cosmetic change can have a huge impact on your brand presence. The Solution Center Instance page offers company the option to customize their Identity and Portal URLs. Once an instance is created you can only enter the custom URL prefixes for Identity and Portal. The steps below walks you through the process of updating your vanity URLs, once the instance is created.
Who can perform this function?
Any of the roles below:
- Solution Center Administrator
- Solution Center Company Administrator
- Solution Center Solution Administrator
- Solution Center Instance Administrator
Update Vanity URLs for an instance
- Click the Solutions tab.
- On the left panel of the Solution Center, click Solutions. A list of all the solutions for your company that have access to the solution center will be displayed.
- Select your solution by clicking on the solution name.
- Click the Instances tab. A list of all the instances for the selected solution will be displayed.
- Select an instance by clicking on the instance name to retrieve an instance.
- Under the URLs, click Edit. You'll not be able to edit the Parent Domain. Update the name for any of the subdomains, and click Save, enter the reason for deleting, and click Yes to save the subdomain URLs.