- Covisint Developer Overview
- 1. Creating Solutions
- 2. Managing Solutions
- 3. Managing Instances
- 4. User Management
- 5. Cloud Identity Services (CIS) Branding
- Back to Learning Center
How to View Instances?
Retrieve a list of instances for a solution.
Who can perform this function?
Any of the roles below:
- Solution Center Administrator
- Solution Center Company Administrator
- Solution Center Solution Administrator
- Solution Center Instance Administrator
- Solution Center Instance Developer
- Solution Center User
- Click the Solutions tab.
- On the left panel of the Solution Center, click Solutions. A list of all the solutions for your company that have access to the solution center will be displayed.
- Select your solution by clicking on the solution name.
- Click the Instances tab. A list of all the instances for the selected solution will be displayed.
- To retrieve a single instance, select an instance by clicking on the instance name to retrieve an instance.