- 1. Definition of Terms
- 2. Identity Management Roles
- 3. Inviting a User
- 4. Inviting an Organization
- 5. Registering as a New User
- 6. Registering as a New Organization
- 7. Approving Pending Request
- 8. Granting a Service Package to an Organization
- 9. Granting a Service Package to a User
- 10. Removing Package from User
- 11. Removing User
- 12. Requesting Service Package for my Organization
- 13. Requesting Service Package
- 14. Suspending a Package from an Organization
- 15. Permanently Removing a Package from an Organization
- 16. Suspending a Package from a User
- 17. Unsuspending a Package from a User
- 18. Suspending a User
- 19. Unsuspending a User
- 20. Viewing Pending Requests
- 21. Viewing and Updating Your User Profile
- 22. Resetting Password
- 23. Changing Password
- 24. Specifying Password
- Back to Learning Center
View Pending Requests
This section illustrates how to view your pending requests once the request has been successfully submitted.
Who can perform this function?
- Basic user can only view their own pending requests
- Security Administrator can also view other user’s pending requests.
- Log into CIS.
- Click the My Profile menu, and select view my profile.
- Click view pending requests.
- You can also send a reminder to a security administrator to approve your request by clicking on the Send Reminder button.
You were successfully able to view your pending request.